Friday, October 29, 2010

JOB




I think the people sometimes is unhappy in your jobs because exploit them or the jobs are very mechanic. An example is the jobs of packer in the packing, work of fruits. I worked like packer and the working day is large, monotonous.. Thanks of god I work like packer only the summer but I think in the rest of people and they work all your life in the packing. The pay isn`t good and sometimes the hours are very exhausting.
If I could choose anything job, I would be a big sportswoman. It is simple I would win money, I enjoy it and I would travel around the world. But that is an idea very ideal. Or, and this is closer to my reality I would be a chef and simply I leave Chile and I would work in a cruise. This job I like, I really like to cook in special cakes or things like that. I don`t anyone with an experience like this. Maybe a cousin, who went to New Zealand and work and various restaurants, but not like chef but she knows a lot of people of different countries and culture.
Maybe the best work of the world will be travel free by the world. Just An angel should pay for me.
The reality is other and my objectives for mi life now are make a good thesis and an after to make a post grade in Restoration and Conservation. And Always I was connected to the practice work like the painting, so this work will be ideal. I hope to work in I want it and show them that “yes, I can”. I feel that is my greater dream or expectation.
Study for to work in that I chose. That should be the best satisfaction and become a great professional.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Cony, I would like see you in the future working in restauration! In a museum. And exhibing your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restauration should be the only thing in our career that make money xD

    About "packing" i imagine that should be terrible, they are the real 21th century slaves, is very sad.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful vocation Rosarito, I hope you can get it!

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cony, I thinK that you will be a good professional, because you are a very good person :)


    good travel for your hause this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete