Friday, November 5, 2010

CAREER


I ask me that if I had study other thing, but the things happen by something.
I was a good student, I always I got the same mark. The problem was the PSU, literally for me was a failure. This career always (Since the first year of lyceum) was in my mind, but also I thought in the Archeology. I actually imagined to get the score necessary but wasn`t that. Maybe too many expectation from the people. My classmates said me wait not Archeology, they didn`t believe in the career of Art History. Today, neither. BUT, here I am. This career always was my first option but just I felt bad by the results of the test.
I remember that my father said me: You choose the career because the name sounds beautiful. Against to the traditional of my father I study this. I think and is difficult imagine me studying other thing. I hate the mathematics but more the biology. So never I thought in careers connected with medicine or engineering, either in law, although one person had been the happiest man.
And the archeology was my games of child. Found the bone of chickens that I had buried was the better. Earth games, you know that.
I could wait one year but I didn`t want. Now I think is true the phrase I said in the start: The things happen by something. Now I have other objectives and I want realize other things. Just I hope carry out.
I believe a bit in the destiny and that the persons with we meet was because we should know.
Then, to think in other career is estrange, almost impossible. I choose the first option and I believe not have chosen badly.
I hope good thing of this, like all we.

5 comments:

  1. Cony, we had in very similars situations!
    But, you know soimething.... with the restauration you can closer this career to archeology :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other anthropologist!!!
    Cony and the little bones of chickens… Jajaja sounds very funny!!
    Study with Vivi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Archeology is a career is very interesting and exciting... sometimes one wants to study other things to but with the changes in the way... is impossible! =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting career!
    i inmediately think in bones xD (the lol comment of the day)

    Take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you can study archeology before, you are a young woman and full of vitality, or mixture the theory of arts with the archology too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete