Saturday, October 16, 2010

Perfect day


A perfect day for me (one of my options) will be a complete day travelling by the north of Chile. I will need 24 hours and more. Maybe I would travel alone or maybe not.

See the landscape and lost me in my thought. A perfect day will be a day dedicated to a spiritual life. One day in where I feel the sun and I admire the desert. I don`t know why but always I liked this type of landscape.

The trip will be in a bus, obviously, I like spend many hours travelling and that the bus stops sometimes. Listen to music or watch a movie, eat the food of the bus (I really like) or speak with someone new or easily sleep with the certainty of that I am doing a good trip and my destiny is uncertain because is the destiny.

Other option is in beautiful day with a great sun I would sink in the pasture and just smile. In this situation I would be in love, with love. I should be in a meadow so I would have travel to the south but will be most interesting wake in the pasture an ordinary day, some like “a tele transportation”, and spend the day join with him in a place like that.

If I think in a perfect day there are options come to my mind but the hard to Think in this is that a perfect day isn`t come or is difficult realize it. A perfect day is more a dream because the perfect things aren`t exit. Actually I don`t know if I would have a perfect day, the words sounds utopian but maybe that is the sense, the effort or the dream.

1 comment:

  1. I too have the idea that "perfect things" aren't exist. But just the idea to have something perfect, even when it's like a dream, is wonderful. Transport to yourself to your spiritual believes. And nobody say couldn't be real some day ^^

    ReplyDelete