Friday, October 1, 2010

MAKTUB


Think in some country…Wow!! I will travel always … Europe, South America, Africa…
But if I should chose, I can chose a country of Europe where the art is in anyplace. It will be the logic to know France or Italy by my career but since my 14 years so so I have a kind of fantasy or dream with the religion musulmana. All it started when I watched the television serie called “EL CLON”, a super production of Brazil. It is funny tell them but I was Jade totally.
I feel an interest in the dances and clothes, I believe that are beautiful. I will know Fez and I will be in a climate hot and a landscape desert. I really like the desert.
This trip will be just by pleasure but obviously my knowledge will be more.
Marruecos is known by some ruins (ruins that I watched in EL CLON) and the market of Fez. I don`t know exactly where are or which are but there are some called Ruinas de Aït-ben-Hadou, big constructions of Arabian architecture.
Also is the market of Fez, a large trip by Medinas and the stands of cloth that they are infinite. I think I will spend all my money in that.
Maybe someday I do this trip, but now it is only the image of this fantasy. If this dream or not can be true will be some like the end of television serie, the word MAKTUB that means “It was wrote.” Is a nice word and means that I will hope or the events that will happen were for me. It is some of the destiny. The destiny is some so own of that culture and for me will be important live it.
Now, I should just wait. I hope the wait isn`t a long wait.

6 comments:

  1. :O!
    i watched "the clon" was a beautiful telenovela :P

    i wasn't think to travel there, i like you decision =) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cony, dont feel guilty! I saw the clon too!!! :)
    And you will travel, that IS write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajajajja I saw "the Clon" too. the televison shows us the world that also take away for us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't knew that place, is kind of interesting...

    And i laugh when i read that thing about "El Clon" i'm not sure, but i think that my sister and my mother saw it too jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. The both of us have a dangerous travel taste XD. But I guess that every country has its own difficulties. I don’t think that a constant state of war will stop us, right? We must go there and give peace a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Morocco! It seems me like a place of adventures, very different from the places I've been. As a literature fantasy.
    I hope you can do this trip and make your dream in reality.

    ReplyDelete