Wednesday, October 13, 2010

La yareta


A favorite song in this moment or my favorite song in all my life.. It is difficult think about that.. I like the music so much and I am listening all the time, in my mind, in my home in the radio (Play Fm) or my computer.

Today I want remember a special song called “La yareta” of Ximena Rodriguez and Cristian Diaz. It is special because when I was a child my father was in the living and put his cassette called “condores y alpacas” on the radio and always he asks me to dance him this song by $100. In that time $100 still was enough money for many candies (1/2 hours) or some sheet for to collect.

The song maybe isn´t my favorite but is one song that until today I listen because is a remember of my infancy and besides is folklore music, music of the north and is part of the culture aymara of Chile, Perú and Bolivia.

The lyric of the song tell a story of a man in love. Tell a courting. I like more the melody, the sounds of the instruments, the rhythm.

The singer comes to the Viña Festival in 1990. Is an information that I found in Youtube but I didn`t know it. In fact I recently discovered the singers, when was I child I just danced. The names of singer or of the singers or of the group I haven`t any idea. I thought to find all the songs of that cassette now lost.

In middle of Coldplay, the killers or some other band like that always I will have one of these songs of the “condores y alpacas” for to listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgViR-cNsoE&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. Really nice cony!!!! :)
    Whn i was a chld, i sang many song!
    children's songs.
    I have a cassette where i'm singing, that
    bring me good remembers

    ReplyDelete