Friday, November 26, 2010

The bad look into English

There is a negative feeling into the English in this faculty. It is usually the students dislike this class and put back it. The reason of this situation and the importance of learn English that many of them don’t see will be some arguments. Also My personal opinion and how I felt the experience since the first level until the level four.
The bad look into English is the name of the essay, a name that I want change in the progress of this text.
All this I try to explain in my essay.

I feel and believe in this lack of interest or bad look into the English class. The first reason that I find is that the students think in English class as a loss of time. The students prefer take exclusive class about the career, delaying the English class. I think that this situation is worse because in the last of the career take English convert in some bored and tiring.
Also, this people don’t see the real importance to learn English.
Today the English is an universal language and is a condition if we want leave our country for a postgraduate in the foreign. That is the reason for to learn English; today we know that the English open opportunities help us for make contacts with other people.

Mi opinion about the English class is positive. I start in the first level and I can say that the learning go in progress. In my case, the first level was easy but in the second, third and last level there is a big difference. The last levels are more difficult and that I depressed a bit because I feel that I don’t progress more. Maybe lack me a bigger effort.
Nevertheless I feel I can speak English better, much better than the fist level. That is the learning that I redeem more. Besides the enthusiasm’s teacher is very important for that we follow studying.
The bad look into English class for me isn’t exist. We should understand that also is a fundamental course.


Maybe many things about the English class in the university and the faculties can be better but is some economic, but more a problem about teacher and students. The interest of both is essential and the time dedicated too.
My experience was good. Now lack the last test I hope as all my classmates get a good mark. I hope also that the bad look transform in a take of conscience. A form of to see the English class like some positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment