Friday, August 20, 2010

100 years, 1000 dreams


Hello!!
I remember a concert in 2008. It was an event very important because it was a commemoration of Salvador Allende. I ‘m not communist or something similar but i share your spirit of struggle and obviously I love the music, in special Intillimani. The event called “100 years, 1000 dreams” and was in November 7 in 2008 in the National Stadium. I went with Natalia and Gabriela and others friends. I bought a band for my head and already I was ready.
I sang how never and enjoyed a lot. The groups sang just two or three songs because there are many artists that should presented too. When appears Intillimani WOW..
My father says that I am communist because I like this type of music but he doesn`t remember that this music come of him, of his cassettes. My parents have a culture of Chilean music, the folklore and the andina music.
Also were Los jaivas and Illapu, this group to my friend Natalia like too much in special “vuelvo”. Also was a man of Brazil, I didn`t know him but Gabriela sang all his songs. I just enjoyed. It was my first concert, in my first year of university, in my first year far of home. Well, I don`t live very far, exactly in the sixth region, but my house now is Santiago.
The concert finished past two, in the night. My back suffered. Never had I thought that a concert was so exhausting, but yes, it was.
I returned to my flat so tired.. but It was great.

7 comments:

  1. i went to that concert too!!
    it was so amazing! =)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't go to this concert, the bands and the context, I'm wanted go really...

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. cony:
    you must say the truth:you are a communist persons ajajja

    the title of this concert is so beautiful:100 years, 1000 dreams wow!!!
    i was too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think than you are a communist!!!
    Jajajaja is a joke, but I am sure than you are a pachamamica, as Vivi, jojojojojo, is a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concerts are always a new experience, incomparable to the rest of artistic events that you could go.

    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to that concert too!!
    Was a marathon!
    Do you remember if was in this concert when Jorge Drexler doesn't came because his baby just had borned?? Maybe I'm a little confused...
    Anywhay, I enjoyed it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Inti illimani in the SCD. That is a little room, the group were to 3 or 4 meters of me!!!!!!
    It was very private and i enjoyed very much that concert.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete